Starting an e-commerce business can be done successfully with a very small investment, but unexpected costs can blow the budget if you’re not careful.
Fortunately, there is a free tool for just about every job an e-commerce store owner must perform from keyword research and competitive analysis to graphics design and email marketing.
In this concise guide, the author of “E-Commerce Blueprint: The Step-by-Step Guide to Online Store Success” exposes 30 FREE software tools you can add to your e-commerce arsenal to dominate the competition.
Learn how to get:
– A powerful free graphics design package on par with Adobe Photoshop
– Where to create unlimited, free professional logos
– 7 free keyword research tools
– free competitive analysis tools
– free and powerful social media management tools
– free stock photography for commercial use
– free infographics
– free audio and video editing tools